Frost brings banking, money management to UTSA
(Aug. 21, 2008)--Managing your financial life is about to become more convenient at UTSA. Beginning Aug. 25, a new Frost financial center will open in the University Center along the paseo on the 1604 Campus. Frost officials are planning a weeklong series of events for early September to celebrate the grand opening of the center.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
A San Antonio institution for 140 years, Frost is the first bank to operate at UTSA. The financial center will tailor financial solutions for the individual financial needs of students, faculty and staff.
The UTSA community and friends can utilize these services at UTSA's Frost financial center:
- Use the ATM.
- Open an account.
- Learn how Frost can help you understand money management to achieve your financial success.
- Receive a free financial analysis for retirement, investments and savings planning.
"Having a bank on campus will add convenience to my daily routine," said Lauren Barr, a UTSA interior design student. "Knowing that Frost is at UTSA should make it easier to manage my money."
"We are very pleased to be able to provide additional conveniences such as a full-service bank in the University Center," said Lowa Mwilambwe, University Center director. "One of our goals is to provide members of the university community with on-campus services that meet their needs."
"We're excited to serve as students' financial coaches, offering money management tips and strategies to help them plan for a bright future," said Courtney Zinsmeyer, Frost's UTSA financial center manager.
The Frost financial center hours will be 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday; the ATM will be accessible until midnight.