UTSA library dean interviews are Oct. 16-31
By Jan Kemp
Assistant Dean for Public Services, UTSA Library
(Oct. 16, 2008)--Through October, three candidates will interview for the position of dean of the UTSA library. The UTSA community is invited to join the library staff for open forum interview sessions with the candidates at the times shown below. Light refreshments will be served.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
- Michael Binder, dean of libraries at Western Kentucky University, will interview Oct. 16-17.
- Krisellen Maloney, associate university librarian for digital services and technology planning at Georgetown University, will interview Oct. 23-24.
- Sharon Weiner, dean of library services, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, will interview Oct. 30-31.
Open forum interview sessions
John Peace Library Building Room 4.03.12G
Thursday, Oct. 16, 3-4 p.m. (Binder)
Thursday, Oct. 23, 3:15-4:15 p.m. (Maloney)
Thursday, Oct. 30, 3-4 p.m. (Weiner)
Frio Street Building Executive Conference Room (4.452)
Friday, Oct. 17, 9-10 a.m. (Binder)
Friday, Oct. 24, 9 -10 a.m. (Maloney)
Friday, Oct. 31, 9 -10 a.m. (Weiner)
The candidates' vitae are available on reserve at the circulation desks at the John Peace and Downtown Campus libraries.