ARAMARK seeks UTSA input on new dining venue
By Domingo Gonzales
District Marketing Manager, ARAMARK Higher Education
(Nov. 17, 2008)--ARAMARK, UTSA's food service vendor, is seeking UTSA students, faculty and staff to participate in a research project regarding a new dining venue on the 1604 Campus. University community members can participate in an online survey and in focus groups.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
The new dining venue will be in the current location of the Tomas Rivera Center in the University Center. UTSA community feedback is needed in order to better understand customer needs and what would be the right dining venue for the space.
- To participate in the online survey, visit the Campus Dish Web site and select the "Online Survey" icon. The survey is available Nov. 17-21.
- To participate in the Focus Group study, e-mail DiningOnCampus@sbcglobal.net with the preferred one-hour session. Participants must stay for the entire hour.
Session 1: Tuesday, Nov. 18, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Session 2: Tuesday, Nov. 18, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Session 3: Wednesday, Nov. 19, noon-1 p.m.