UTSA students can pay tuition with three cards
(March 6, 2009)--UTSA students now have the option of paying for tuition and other fees using the American Express credit card, in addition to MasterCard and Discover.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Credit card payments are accepted for:
- Adding funds to the UTSACard
- Parking permits and VIA bus passes
- Library and parking fines
- Locker rental
- Application fees
- Housing and meal plans
- Study abroad
- Thesis binding
Credit card payments can be made online through the ASAP online information system.
Credit card and debit card payments are subject to a 1.855 percent convenience fee on the amount paid.
For more information, contact Deborah Riley, Fiscal Services, at (210) 458-2827.