Graduate School hosts information fairs, workshops
By Germán Medina
Student Development Specialist, UTSA Graduate School
(April 16, 2009)--The UTSA Graduate School will present Graduate Program Days information fairs and workshops this month to help prospective graduate students learn about UTSA's graduate program choices and student services. The annual event will include information on the graduate school application process.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Information fairs will be be hosted two different days at the Main and Downtown campuses:
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Wednesday, April 22: Humanities and Social Sciences Building atrium, Main Campus
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Tuesday, April 28: Frio Street Building commons, Downtown Campus
Additionally, the UTSA Graduate School will host a graduate application workshop, "The Nuts and Bolts of the Graduate Application Process," at the Main and Downtown campuses:
- 12:30-1:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 22: in the University Center Willow Room (2.02.12), Main Campus
- 12:30-1:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 28: Buena Vista Street Building Room 4.304A, Downtown Campus
Register for any or all of the events at the UTSA Graduate School Web site. At the site, select the date the event will be presented.
For more information, contact Germán Medina at (210) 458-4335.