» UTSA Expressions -- Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
UTSA faculty-staff can save with meal plans, reusable cup, Eco-To-Go box
(Aug. 18, 2010)--UTSA community members can save time and gas -- and help the planet -- by eating on campus. And, when purchasing one of the new faculty and staff Dining Dollar meal plans, they are eligible to receive a complimentary eco-friendly container and the new Green Thread reusable cup.
Even those who don't buy a meal plan can drink up and drink often, but use the same cup at most UTSA dining venues. Get a Green Thread reusable cup for $4.99 and enjoy unlimited 99-cent refills. Buy a cup at the C3 Store in the University Center and the Downtown Campus food court in the Frio Street Building. (Certain restrictions apply; read the Green Thread FAQ at the website.)
Additionally, faculty and staff members can purchase Dining Dollar meal plans for $150 or $250 and save. The $150 plan offers a $12 bonus value (8 percent bonus) and the $250 plan offers a $30 bonus value (12 percent bonus). See the plan details below.
Faculty and staff meal plans do not expire. The $5 guaranteed door rate at the RFoC @ Roadrunner Cafe can be used as many times as you would like, as long as you have a balance on your faculty-staff dining plan on your UTSACard.
Ready to start saving? Purchase a meal plan at the Dining at UTSA website or stop by any UTSA dining location to pay at the register.
$250 Faculty-Staff Dining Dollar Meal Plan
- Total Cost: $250 (12 percent bonus -- $30 value) -- $5 door rate for Real Food on Campus (RFoC) at the Roadrunner Cafe on the Main Campus
- $11.99 added value: free Green Thread reusable Cup ($4.99 value), free Eco-To-Go container ($7 value) -- 99 cent fountain beverage refills with Green Thread cup
- Participate in the to-go program at the RFoC @ Roadrunner Cafe by using an Eco-To-Go container with your meal swipe.
$150 Faculty-Staff Dining Dollar Meal Plan
- Total Cost: $150 (8 percent bonus -- $12 value) -- $5 door rate for Real Food on Campus (RFoC) at the Roadrunner Cafe on the Main Campus
- $4.99 added value: free Green Thread reusable cup ($4.99 value), free 99 cent fountain beverage refills with Green Thread cup