» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
Moves into new UTSA North Paseo Building will be Oct. 24-Nov. 4
(Oct. 20, 2011) -- Moving into the new North Paseo Building on the UTSA Main Campus will begin Monday, Oct. 24 and run through Friday, Nov. 4. The North Paseo building is north of the University Center between the McKinney Humanities Building and the Tobin Avenue Garage (north garage).
As various departments move out, there will be more activity than usual in the corridors, lobbies and elevators of the John Peace Library, Multidisciplinary Studies Building, McKinney Humanities Building and Main Building. See a list below of departments moving into the North Paseo Building.
Movers will be onsite each day 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Both passenger and freight elevators in the various buildings will be utilized during the moves. Because of the moves, telephone and computer services for the offices may be off temporarily; UTSA community members should plan accordingly.
For more information, contact Facilities Work Control at 210-458-4262.
>> The UTSA Graduate School will move from the Multidisciplinary Studies Building to North Paseo Building Suite 2.210 on Wednesday, Oct. 26; the transition will be complete by the end of that day. During the move, Graduate School representatives will be available at both the old and new locations to provide service. The UTSA Graduate School is changing its location, but its commitment to UTSA students remains the same. Office hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Tuesday, and 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Wednesday-Friday. For more information, call 210-458-4331 or email GraduateStudies@utsa.edu.
>> The Office of the Vice Provost for Accountability and Institutional Effectiveness will move Oct. 27 from the John Peace Library to North Paseo Building Suite 2.204. The office will be closed Thursday, Oct. 27 and will reopen in the new location Friday, Oct. 28. The office will retain its phone numbers, which will be operable Oct. 28.
Office moves to North Paseo Building
From John Peace Library
- Library Technical Services
- Office of the Vice Provost for Accountability and Institutional Effectiveness
- Office of the Vice Provost for Academic and Faculty Support
From McKinney Humanities Building
- Writing Program
From Main Building
- Teacher Education Services
- Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies
- Office of the Associate Vice Provost for Faculty-Student Diversity and Recruitment
From Multidisciplinary Studies Building
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Office of the Senior Associate Vice President for Research Development
- Office of Research Integrity and Compliance
- Office of Grants, Contracts and Industrial Agreements
- Office of the Senior Associate Vice President for Research Administration
- Office of Post Award Administration
- Office of the Institutional Review Board
- Office of the Vice President for Research Administrative Offices
- Office of the Vice Provost for the Graduate School
- Office of the McNair Scholars Program