» UTSA Expressions -- Inclusion and Community Engagement Center
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
Orange-Out: Be at the Alamodome Saturday, Oct. 29 for game against Georgia State
(Oct. 26, 2011) -- UTSA is in the running for highest attendance in the first season of football, so be there for the Saturday, October 29 game vs. Georgia State. Fill up the Alamodome and help UTSA set the season attendance record!
To help you Orange-Out for the game, UTSA Orange t-shirts are available while the supply lasts for $10 at Roadrunner Express at the University Center on the Main Campus.
UTSA Football Game Day Oct. 29 schedule
- Tailgating starts at 8 a.m.
- Roadrunner Station Battle of the Bands, 9:30 a.m.-noon -- featuring music by student bands Winner's Circle, The Hooch and Atlantis
- Rowdy Town, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Spirit Walk, 10 a.m. -- Team and Marching Band enter Alamodome starting at Roadrunner Station
- 12:30 p.m. Kickoff -- Students with tickets can enter at 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. for students with UTSACard and general public
- UTSA students get in free to home games. Print student tickets in advance online, and enter the Alamodome at 10:30 a.m. Students with UTSACard and general public can enter at 11 a.m. Log in and print your student ticket.
- Buy tickets at Roadrunner Express, University Center, Main Campus
- Transportation to and from Alamodome from VIA park-and-ride sites: UTSA Main Campus (Rec Center), Crossroads, Madla Center and Parkhills Baptist Church (U.S. 281 south of Loop 1604) -- $2.50 round trip for students, $5 round trip for public
- To speed up bus loading, buy park-and-ride tokens in advance at Roadrunner Express (University Center on Main Campus) or Durango Building activities center (Downtown Campus) -- $2.50 round trip for students, $5 round trip for public. Without a token, exact change required when boarding.
- At Main Campus, park in lot 5 in any unmarked space (UTSA permit not required game day). VIA buses leave UTSA Rec Center starting at 9:30 a.m. with last trip departing at 11:45 a.m. The last bus will depart the Alamodome 45 minutes after the game.
- Park at Downtown Campus in any unmarked space (lots D3 and D4, UTSA permit not required on game day). Then, ride to Alamodome using VIA from Downtown Campus (board at Durango Loop lot across from Durango Building) -- $1.10 round trip (students), $2.20 round trip (general public). On the return trip, board the express route bus to UTSA Downtown Campus.