Finish strong -- Orange out: Final football game of historic inaugural season
(Nov. 16, 2011) -- UTSA is in the running for highest attendance in the first season of football, so be there at 1 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19 for the game vs. Minot State. Fill up the Alamodome and help UTSA set the season attendance record as we finish the historic inaugural season of UTSA football.
With the theme, "Finish Strong -- Orange Out," attendees are encouraged to wear their UTSA orange. UTSA Orange t-shirts are available for $5 while the supply lasts at the UTSA Bookstore in the University Center. Faculty and staff members can buy three tickets and get the fourth free, plus an official Orange Out t-shirt.For tickets, go to Roadrunner Express in the University Center on the Main Campus, call 210-458-UTSA or visit www.goUTSA.com.
Game Day Nov. 19 schedule
- Tailgating starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Roadrunner Station Battle of the Bands, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., featuring the Campus Activities Board Battle of the Bands Finals and music by students bands The Lost, Tension Speaks and Winner's Circle
- Rowdy Town, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Spirit Walk, 10:30 a.m., Team and Marching Band enter Alamodome starting at Roadrunner Station
- 1 p.m. Kickoff, Students with tickets can enter at 11 a.m., 11:30 a.m. for students with UTSACard and general public
How do I get a ticket?
- UTSA students get in free to home games. Print student tickets in advance online, and enter the Alamodome at 11 a.m. (Log in and print your student ticket.)
- Buy tickets at Roadrunner Express, University Center, Main Campus
How do I get to the game?
- Transportation to and from Alamodome from VIA park-and-ride: UTSA Main Campus (Rec Center), Crossroads, Madla Center and Parkhills Baptist Church (U.S. 281 south of Loop 1604) -- $2.50 round trip for students, $5 round trip for public
- Buy park-and-ride tokens in advance at Roadrunner Express (UC on Main Campus) or Durango Building activities center (Downtown Campus) -- $2.50 round trip for students, $5 round trip for public. Without token, exact change is required when boarding.
- At Main Campus, park south of Convocation Center in any unmarked space (UTSA permit not required game day). VIA buses leave UTSA Rec Center starting at 10 a.m. with last trip departing at 12:15 p.m. The last bus will depart the Alamodome 45 minutes after the game.
- Park at Downtown Campus in any unmarked space (lots D3 and D4, UTSA permit not required on game day). Then, ride to Alamodome using VIA from Downtown Campus (board at Durango Loop lot across from Durango Building) -- $1.10 round trip (students), $2.20 round trip (general public). On return trip, board express route bus to UTSA Downtown Campus.
Roadrunners get involved in fun, engaging and interactive experiences to gear up for the new school year.Various locations, Main and Downtown Campuses
The success of African Americans in popular sports has been well documented, while less attention has been given to their intellectual achievements. Utilizing historical, sociological, and cultural perspectives, Dr. Langston Clark will explore the intersection of Black Intellectualism and Black Athleticism.The Garage at the Pearl, 250 E. Grayson, San Antonio
Join the UTSA Small Business Development Center for its 5th annual day of immersion into digital marketing through seminars, Q&A sessions, and networking. Industry-expert presenters include Mark Nanez, Cory Ames, Charity Matthews, and Steven Bullard.Durango Building (DBB 2.316), Downtown Campus
Home tailgate admission is free to all UTSA Alumni Association members. Non-member adult admission is $20 and children 16 and under are free. Anyone who wants to get Rowdy is welcome! Giveaways, music, UTSA Cheer & Rowdy, Pep Band and more!Alamodome Lot C, 100 Montana St., San Antonio
The Roadrunners open up 2019 play against hometown rival UIW Cardinals.Alamodome, 100 Montana St., San Antonio
This event is an opportunity for students to meet with employers that are looking to hire UTSA students for part-time employment.Student Union first and second floor corridors, Main Campus
Join Roadrunner Nation to cheer on the 'Runners on the road in Waco. UTSA Alumni Association Member: $25 Non-Member Adult: $25 Child Under 16: $10.1314 S M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Waco