» UTSA Expressions -- Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
Nominate a student for UTSA Roadrunner of the Month award
(Jan. 11, 2013) -- The UTSA Student Leadership Center invites students, faculty and staff to submit nominations for the Roadrunner of the Month honor. Each month a UTSA student who exemplifies outstanding leadership qualities and contributions receives the award and is featured on UTSA Today and in the Student Affairs newsletter.
Each winner receives a certificate and his or her name is added to a permanent Roadrunner of the Month display board on the UTSA Legacy of Leadership wall in the University Center ballroom lobby.
To be considered for Roadrunner of the Month, students must meet these criteria:
- Must be a full-time UTSA undergraduate or graduate student
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher at the time of nomination
- Must have demonstrated excellence in leadership above and beyond typical expectations
- Nominations should be for actions that positively impact the UTSA community
- UTSA students, faculty or staff members can place nominations.
Nomination forms are due at 4 p.m. the last Monday of each month. (The deadline this month is Jan. 28.) Nominations received after the deadline will be considered during the judging process for the following month. The winner will be notified and presented the award on the first Monday of the following month.
>> Submit nominations at the UTSA Student Leadership Center website.
For more information on Roadrunner of the Month or the UTSA Student Leadership Center, call 210-458-7967.