» UTSA Expressions -- Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
UTSA students: Guest ticket information for UTSA-Houston football game
(Sept. 23, 2013) -- Numerous options are available for UTSA students to purchase guest tickets for the UTSA home football game against the Houston Cougars at 3 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 28, at the Alamodome.
UTSA students receive free admission to all regular season home football games at the Alamodome simply by presenting their student identification cards at a designated student entrance. Students also may purchase up to four home football game general admission guest tickets for just $10 apiece.
>> The most convenient way to obtain single-game student guest tickets in advance is to visit the UTSA Athletics website.
- Click on the "Tickets" tab, then go to "Buy Student Guest Tickets" and enter your student account information (email@example.com and password). Before the season began, all students received a password to purchase guest tickets. If you cannot remember your password, click "Forgot Password" and a temporary one will be sent to your firstname.lastname@example.org email account.
- Click on "Buy Packages/Tickets" and enter the promo code STUDENTS at the top, left corner.
- Complete your purchase by providing credit card information.
- Students can print tickets at home for free.
There are additional student guest ticket purchase options:
- A UTSA Athletics Ticket Office representative will be in the University Center main lobby across from the UTSA Bookstore between 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. each Tuesday the week of a home game.
- Students can call 210-458-UTSA (8872) to purchase tickets via telephone.
- Students can visit the Athletics Department administrative offices at 5710 West Hausman Road between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Last-minute buyers can purchase guest student tickets at the Alamodome Ticket Office on game day with a valid student ID card.
For more information on guest student tickets, call the UTSA Ticket Office at 210-458-UTSA (8872).