UTSA to host FAFSA workshops at Main and Downtown campuses
(Jan. 14, 2014) -- The UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid and Enrollment will host annual FAFSA workshops. FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Research shows that 90 percent of students who complete the FAFSA will enroll in post-secondary education.
UTSA students are encouraged to submit the 2014-2015 FAFSA by March 15. Students and families who want assistance can attend a free FAFSA workshop at UTSA for Student Aid San Antonio or FAFSA Wednesdays.
>> UTSA will host Student Aid San Antonio from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25 in the Business Building Computer Lab (2.01.20).
>> Additionally, FAFSA Wednesdays workshops will be at UTSA every Wednesday from Feb. 5 through March 12.
- At the Downtown Campus, the events will be 10 a.m.-noon in Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services in Frio Street Building Room 1.504.
- At the Main Campus, the events will be 2-4 p.m. at the first-floor computer kiosks outside Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services in the John Peace Library.
Students must bring the following documents to submit the 2014-2015 FAFSA in addition to parent or spouse information if applicable:
- 2013 (preferred) income tax return or 2012 tax return
- 2013 W-2 form and other records of money earned
- Birthdate, Social Security number, Alien Registration number, Texas driver license
- FAFSA PIN
- Record of child support paid or received
- Record of taxable earnings included in Adjusted Gross Income
- Bank statements, stocks, bonds and other investment records; and business, farm and real estate records (not including the home you live in)
For more information, contact Lara Crouch, UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services, at 210-458-2803.
UTSA will offer science, engineering, architecture, sports, music, writing and language and culture camps for kids, teens and adults. Register now.Various locations, Main and Downtown Campuses
Join Dr. Max Kilger for a fascinating look at the research illuminating the motivations behind malicious online actors, a key component to combating our nation’s digital national security issues.Geekdom Event Centre, 131 Soledad, San Antonio
Roadrunners get involved in fun, engaging and interactive experiences to gear up for the new school year.Various locations, Main and Downtown Campuses
The success of African Americans in popular sports has been well documented, while less attention has been given to their intellectual achievements. Utilizing historical, sociological, and cultural perspectives, Dr. Langston Clark will explore the intersection of Black Intellectualism and Black Athleticism.The Garage at the Pearl, 250 E. Grayson, San Antonio
Join the UTSA Small Business Development Center for its 5th annual day of immersion into digital marketing through seminars, Q&A sessions, and networking. Industry-expert presenters include Mark Nanez, Cory Ames, Charity Matthews, and Steven Bullard.Durango Building (DBB 2.316), Downtown Campus
The Roadrunners open up 2019 play against hometown rival UIW Cardinals.Alamodome, 100 Montana St., San Antonio
UTSA hosts Army West PointAlamodome, 100 Montana St., San Antonio