» UTSA Expressions -- Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
Policies created, changed or deleted in UTSA Handbook of Operating Procedures
(May 13, 2014) -- In the UTSA Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP), several policies were created, revised or deleted to address institutional requirements.
- 2.01 -- The Faculty: Role in Educational Policy Formulation (revised policy)
- 2.13 -- Termination and Nonreappointment of a Tenured or Tenure-Track Faculty Member (revised policy)
- 4.09 -- Student Employees (revised policy)
- 8.09 -- Administration, Operation, and Recording of University Vehicles (revised policy)
- 9.30 – Drug and Alcohol Testing (Certain Holders of Commercial Drivers' Licenses) (revised policy)
The following policies were deemed obsolete and deleted:
- 2.23 -- Professional Expectations for Faculty
- 2.27 -- Intellectual Property (replaced by 10.04 -- Conflicts of Interest in Research and Intellectual Property)
For more information, contact Heather Foster, policy specialist in the UTSA Office of Institutional Compliance and Risk Services, at 210-458-5537.