University Marketing | Our ServicesPhotography and Videography
Our photographers provide their photographic expertise to ensure that University Communications and Marketing projects represent the look and feel of the UTSA experience. They support top-level university projects as well as Sombrilla and Giving magazines.
UTSA Photo Gallery
The UTSA Photo Gallery, managed by University Communications and Marketing contains high-quality UTSA images of our three campuses, community, and traditions such as Fiesta, on-campus events and commencement.
To get started with the UTSA Photo Gallery, create and verify a free account at http://utsa.photoshelter.com.
- To request a single image, click ‘download’ and fill out the ‘contact us’ box when prompted.
- To request multiple images:
- Under ‘Lightboxes’, create a new lightbox by clicking ‘Create New Lightbox’.
- Add images to the lightbox using the ‘Add to Lightbox’ link when browsing images on photoshelter.
- When done, share your lightbox with Courtney.Campbell@utsa.edu by clicking the green ‘share’ button.
- When access has been granted you will receive an email.
Use the search box to find a specific photo or visit the photo gallery website at http://utsa.photoshelter.com.
Our videographer’s primary focus is to produce video products that further the university’s overall strategic goals, in partnership with other units in the university. Our capabilities include videography and post production.