Solutions to Support Unlimited Possibilities
What’s new? UTShare Project Update
FMS and HCM Integration Testing (Round1), spanning 7 weeks is due to wrap-up in mid-October.
- Integration testing performed at the Arlington Regional Data Center (ARDC) by 17 groups of Integrated Business Process (IBP) teams, i.e., Travel & Expense and A/P, comprised of 1 to 2 representatives from each UTShare campus.
- To date, 81 testing issues recorded and currently being worked for resolution.
Identifying top Business Process Impacts at UTSA effecting current operating procedures as a result of the FMS and HCM implementation. Examples:
- Instead of Travel Expense reimbursements being handled by the department, employees will complete/submit an electronic expense report in PeopleSoft for reimbursement.
- UTSA.edu will be the primary email address for UTSA related business. This change may impact Faculty and Student workers who presently use Yahoo or Hotmail, etc. accounts for UTSA business.
Currently, developing and preparing Front Office training courses.
- Validating to ensure quality alignment with integration testing as course work is designed.
- Applying a developed standard for Front Office training materials
- Course offering list revised to accommodate deployment plan for approval workflow
- Developing and preparing Front Office training courses
Building Interim Approval Workflow Processes necessary to support the PeopleSoft sequenced deployment plan
- Interim processes identified and in development using SharePoint.
A “soft” launch of UTSA’s PeopleSoft Support and Sustainment Center is currently underway. First phase will provided Campus personnel a “single point of contact” to ask question regarding PeopleSoft
What’s next? Have a Suggestion or Need More Information?
Have an idea or perhaps need more help? Contact UTShare Project team, your Single Point of Contact!
The PeopleSoft Support and Sustainment center (PSSC) is operational and available for all faculty and staff questions about the PeopleSoft system and implementation. A dedicated team is ready to answer your questions through one, single-point of contact (SPOC) at UTSA! There are three ways to contact us:
- Telephone: 210-458-SPOC (458-7762)
- Go to UTShare Website: www.utsa.edu/utshare to link to the SPOC icon for opening a ticket within the PeopleSoft ticketing system
- Email the PSSC: email@example.com