Please review the following information before submitting your request.
- After submitting your request, an email containing a summary of the information you have included in your request will be sent to you. Please keep this information for your records.
- All email correspondence will be sent to the address you provide in your request. Please ensure the email address you provide is correct.
- An Events Manager will review and process your request. Once your event has been processed, you will receive a confirmation notice with a reference number from a UTSA Events Manager. Your event(s) or reservation is not confirmed until you receive this notice.
- Due to the high volume of requests we are currently receiving, please allow 3-5 business days for our office to process your request.
- Last minute requests are subject to availability and late fees may be imposed.
- When scheduling a reoccurring meeting, you will not be assigned space on any official UTSA holidays when the campus is closed. Holiday Calendar.
- All programs, events, and activites are subject to the UT Board of Regents' Rules and Regulations, UTSA Handbook of Operating Procedures, and federal, state, and local laws governing The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Open reservation dates for all academic space is the semester's census date.
- Please keep in mind the open reservation dates for University Center requests:
Fall Semester Spring Semester Summer Semester RSO Requests April 1 October 1 February 1 Faculty/Staff Requests April 8 October 8 February 8