What you need to know:
1. September 26, 2017 is National Voter Registration Day (NVRD) in San Antonio. You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria:
- If you have reached the age of 17 years and 10 months so that your registration can be processed in time for an election falling on or after you turn 18 years old.
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You reside in the county where you are registering.
- You are not a convicted felon who is currently incarcerated, on parole, or probation.*
- You have not been declared mentally incompetent in a court of law.
2. UTSA will be having multiple registration stations across all campuses:
- Main Campus Sombrilla 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Main Campus Paseo 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Main Campus in front of the McKinney Humanities Bldg. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Main Campus in front of the Business Bldg. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Main Campus Roadrunner Café 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Downtown Campus Frio Commons 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3. Not going to be around on Sept. 26th?
#MOVEwithUS and Volunteer
To reach our goal to register 800 UTSA new student voters, and a total of 1,500 voters city-wide, we are going to need lots of help! Click here so that you can volunteer with us during NVRD at any of our UTSA voter registration stations.