Test Preparation Workshops
Get Your Best Score
Welcome to the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) Test Preparation Program. We offer a variety of high-quality, high-impact test preparation programs to the San Antonio and South Central Texas community. Whether you're beginning your collegiate journey or seeking career rejuvenation, our dedicated staff and instructors are here to assist you.
Registration is available online only. We urge interested participants to register early due to limited seat availability in each workshop. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our normal attendance roster will have no more than 25 participants so that all participants have ample one-on-one time with the instructor. Exceptions to attendance size will be made on a case-by-case basis and at the discretion of the workshop instructor.
Quick Info: GMAT, GRE, LSAT
- Workshops include 24 hours of in-class instruction (32 hours for LSAT) on powerful test-taking techniques and reviews on previous examination materials/questions in a classroom format
- The cost of the course includes all workshop materials (workbook and textbook).
- There are two full-length practice tests (three tests for LSAT) to measure your results: a pre-diagnostic at the beginning of the workshop and post-diagnostic towards the end
- Discounts are offered to UTSA students, UTSA Staff/Faculty and their immediate families, Active Alumni Association Members and their immediate families, active military/veteran and their immediate families.
- You must register for the workshop before noon on the day before the workshop starts.
Test Prep Workshop Schedule