Business Expense Form (BEF)
Description: Used to record all expenses incurred for entertainment and hospitality regardless of whether a reimbursement will be processed.
Last Revised On: 08/07/2015
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: PDF
- Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
- Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
- Procard Transaction Log
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
08/07/2015: Added RSC Signature line under 'Additional Approval' section.
05/07/2014: Updated from DEFINE to PeopleSoft.
10/10/2013: Fixed error with Document ID section not adding up to 5 PO or Document ID's.
07/02/2013: Change "Table sponsorship V.P. for Univ. Advancement Approval" to "Table sponsorship V.P. for External Relations Approval" under "additional approval box located at bottom of form.
01/29/2013: Added Dean under administrator approval.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.