- Our Approach
- Cultural Intelligence
- Inclusivity Partners
- Inclusivity Spotlights
Campus Climate Survey
Stealth Recruitment Portal
- Diverse Faculty Campus Visit Grant
- Inclusive Hiring Language
- Stealth Recruitment Portal
Awards and Scholarships
Inclusive Excellence Symposium
- Campus Climate Survey
Diverse Faculty Campus Visit Grant
With the goal to increase engagement and initiate productive relationships with particular and underutilized promising candidates, the Office of Inclusive Excellence, invites Dean’s and Chair’s to apply for a Diverse Faculty Campus Visit (DFCV) matching grant. The DFCV matching grant program is designed to supplement funding from your College, School or Department to support a campus visit of a faculty candidate to showcase UTSA programs, promote faculty candidate engagement with UTSA faculty, staff and students, and advance the goals of the Faculty Diversity Program.
In order to receive a DFCV Grant, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- The 1:1 match must be approved by your College, School, or Department
- Faculty candidate(s) are required to give a scholarly lecture to college faculty
- Faculty candidate(s) must have at least one organized engagement with relevant student groups
- Grant applications will be received on an on-going basis as funds are available
- All matching grant(s) are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per candidate or a maximum of $3,000 per candidate group as per matching grant program criteria
For questions, please contact Cynthia Arreola at firstname.lastname@example.org.