To promote an equitable and socially just campus for students through community building, campus advocacy, education and programming.
Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice seeks to be a nationally recognized diversity and service center.
Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice strives for cross-cultural understanding and an enriched community.
- Providing meaningful dialogues across identities while supporting single group interests.
- Exploring the educational benefits of active citizenship.
- Access to higher education and retention efforts which encourage the success, educational and professional development of all individuals.
- Cross-Cultural collaboration with the San Antonio community through intentional programs and service, which enhance the community involvement and academic mission of UTSA.
- Guidance, training, and support to other campus units towards the accomplishment of a vision of Intercultural and citizenship.