Whether you are looking for UTSA b-roll or gearing up to produce a full-fledged video project, there are several resources on campus to assist you.
If you are interested in producing a video for your area, or just need to consult with one of UTSA’s professional videographers on the best way to approach a project, contact the office below best positioned to assist with your specific needs.
University Marketing / Creative Services
- Supports video projects that directly advance UTSA’s strategic priorities or institutional marketing initiatives
- Can take on some unit-specific videos projects, depending on current capacity (fee-based service, rates vary by project complexity)
- Capabilities include video storyboarding, scriptwriting, videography, and video and audio post production
Video Producer, University Marketing
Video Production Group / Academic Innovation
- Produces promotional/informational spots for campus events, services, programs and accomplishments
- Produces digital media for online and hybrid courses
- Provides webcasting services for academic events
Director of Video Technology, Academic Innovation
Video & Multimedia / Enrollment Marketing
- Produces video and multimedia to support strategic enrollment initiatives to recruit, yield, retain and graduate our students
Video & Multimedia / Academic Strategic Communications
- Produces video and multimedia to enhance UTSA’s academic reputation and support communications/marketing efforts across the areas within Academic Affairs
Multimedia Specialist II
UTSA’s Marketing Resource Library houses B-roll video that is available for download and use by any UTSA office for promotional purposes. Additional B-roll will be added over time.
Digital Asset Manager
UTSA allows commercial filming on its campuses provided those creating the footage are compliant with UT System Board of Regents Rules and Regulations and the filming request adds value to the university’s mission and vision.
Commercial filming requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and should be submitted with four weeks of lead-time to allow for the review process to be completed. University Strategic Communications serves as the initial contact. If acceptable, the request is then routed to several other UTSA offices—including the Office of Legal Affairs—for review.
To initiate a commercial filming request, complete our Commercial Filming Request Intake Form.
Executive Director of University Communications