UTSA’s Department of Online Learning has purchased Respondus which is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard Learn.
- It supports up to 15 question types.
- It allows to import questions from MS Word, rich text and tab/comma delimited format files.
- It accesses various Respondus-compatible publisher test banks.
- It allows you to preview questions before publishing to LMS.
- It has 'batch publish' feature that allows to publish to multiple courses in a single step.
Where can I get Respondus?
UTSA has site-licensed Respondus. The software will be supported by Online Learning, and is available to all faculty and staff. To install Respondus on your computer go to the Respondus distribution site at UTSA. If you would like to get more information about Respondus please contact Online Learning at (210) 458-4057 or email@example.com for more information.
To install the software, you need to have administrator rights on your computer. If you don't, call OIT Connect at 210-458-5555 or send them an email.
To get the access code you will need to:
- Go to the Respondus Distribution site at UTSA
- Enter your myUTSA ID and passphrase
- Click on the folder Windows installation.
- Click to download the Respondus4Campus.exe installation file.
- Instructions are provided in the Respondus_SetUp_Instructions file.
- Open the file: RESPONDUS_PASSWORD_2020.txt. Copy the information for each field to register the software.