Completed and approved forms should be taken to Enrollment Services Center for processing. Student must present valid photo ID at Enrollment Services at time of processing. Effective date of this request is the date it is processed at Enrollment Services.
*The forms on this webpage are interactive PDFs which require version 8.1 or higher of Adobe Reader in order to be properly viewed and completed.
If you have difficulty opening or entering information online in these forms, please check your browser's settings to make sure it is configured to open PDF files using Adobe, rather than with a generic built-in PDF viewer (increasingly common in browsers).
A few of the forms are also capable of being submitted through an encrypted channel by pressing the "Submit" button; please note that all forms may be printed before submission.
If you have questions about any of the forms below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210) 458-8000 or (800) 669-0919, toll free.
If you need a form that is not a Registrar Form, but requires advising approval, please visit the Advising Forms webpage.
- Restrict Student Directory Information Request
- Revoke Authorization To Release Education Records
- Revoke Restriction Of Student Directory Information Request
- Student Authorization To Release Education Records
- Application for Graduate Certificate
- Application for Graduation with Multiple Majors, Minors, or Concentrations
- Application for Tuition Rebate
- Application for Undergraduate Certificate
- Diploma Name Change Policy
- Diploma Reorder Form
- Release of Degree Information
- Request to Withdraw Graduation Application - online submission
- Request to Withdraw Graduation Application - printable form
- Classification Change Request - Undergraduates, From Degree to Non-Degree Seeking Only
- Military Service Credit Notice - For Veterans who have met certain requirements (see form for more information)
- Name and ID Number Change Form
- Transcripts: go to the Transcript Services page
- Please visit the UTSA Veterans Certification website for a list of the necessary forms
- Student Academic and Grade Grievance
- Add Form
- Audit Course Form
- Challenge Examination Request - Undergraduate Students Only
- Credit-No Credit Grade Option - Undergraduate Students Only
- Requirements for Removal of Incomplete
- Independent Study Course Form
- Permission For Enrolling In Undergraduate Courses While A Graduate
- Permission For Enrolling In Graduate Courses While An Undergraduate
- Permission For Post-Baccalaureate Students To Enroll In Graduate Courses If Admitted At The Undergraduate Level
- Withdrawal Form
- Intent to Establish Residency in Texas (Chapter 33/ GI BILL)
- Military Duty Statement
- Residency Questionnaire (Core Questions)-- documentation to support a claim of Texas residency can be found on the last page of the Core Residency Questions, Part C (documentation)
- UTSA Residency Application and Instructions - Undergraduate Students Only