Mission • Vision • Core Values
The College of Sciences' mission, vision, and core values statements reflect the purpose of our college (Mission), what we aspire to be (Vision), and the guiding principles that we will use to reach our goals (Core Values).
The College of Sciences aims to:
- Advance scientific literacy through excellence in education and community outreach.
- Conduct cutting-edge research to expand the frontiers of science and mathematics.
- Establish broad partnerships to enhance scientific competence at all levels.
- Provide leadership in the education of underrepresented and disadvantaged groups.
- Support the engagement of faculty and students in global partnerships linked to science and education.
The College of Sciences envisions itself as a leading institution of higher learning in sciences and mathematics, with local and global impact.
- Intellectual Freedom
- Commitment to the Public Good
- Scientific Method
ResourcesUTSA Strategic Plan