- Full tuition and healthcare coverage throughout the program with an annual assistantship of $26,000/$28,000. Opportunities for up to $5000 bonus graduate fellowships in the first year in addition to the assistantship.
- High quality research in the areas of Catalysis, Drug Discovery, Enzymology, Structural Biology, Materials Science, Surface Science, Nanoscience, Computational and Data Science across the traditional subdisciplines of Chemistry.
- Seminar series with worldwide leading experts from academia, industry, and government.
- Opportunities to present research at national and international conferences.
- Publications in high impact journals.
- World class core facilities (NMR, mass spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, high performance computing, electron microscopy, proteomics, biophotonics, chemical pharmacology, and drug discovery).
Graduate Advisor of Record
Dr. Zachary Tonzetich