Sushil Prasad, Ph.D.
Office: NPB 3.344
Phone: (210) 458-7448
Areas of Specialization
- Data Intensive Computing over Geospatial and Polar Datasets
- Energy-Efficient Deep Learning Models for Edge Devices
- Parallel Algorithms and Data Structures
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Parallel Software Systems
Ph.D.; University of Central Florida-Orlando
Dr. Prasad’s current research interests include parallel, distributed, and data intensive computing and software systems. Specifically, this includes data intensive computation over spatiotemporal datasets, parallel data structures and algorithms, middleware and collaborative applications for heterogeneous mobile devices, P2P Systems, distributed algorithms over sensor networks, parallel discrete event simulation, web-based distributed and collaborative computing and Workflows.