- Peer Models of Excellence
- Comparison Data
- Arizona State University
- Florida International University
- George Mason University
- Georgia State University
- Portland State University
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of Maryland, BC
- University of Central Florida
Initial task force meeting on June 1.
The Strategic Communications task force met on June 1. Task force members reviewed a new brand position for UTSA and provided feedback about creative concepts for a new advertising campaign. The new advertising campaign will be tested on June 27 and 28 in focus groups at the Main and Downtown Campuses. The focus groups will include current and prospective students, faculty and staff, alumni and members of the San Antonio business community. Additionally, the task force is developing a proposal for a consultant to conduct an audit of UTSA’s overarching web presence and its effectiveness in communicating the UTSA brand.