University College Home
The University College's purpose is to function as the hub of the university by promoting student-centered learning through academic excellence and a dynamic, engaged curriculum, offering our students lifelong tools for academic inquiry, advancement, and leadership in their local and global communities.
- University College will be an exemplar in excellence and integrity in all
- Student exploration, growth and development
- Fostering community and professional development
- Data informed decision making
- Innovation and adaptability
The Academic Inquiry and Scholarship (AIS) program helps first-year freshmen build and enhance the fundamental skills necessary for success in college, explore majors related to their interests, and engage in career exploration consistent with their professional goals.