- At the Main campus the VIA stop is located at the Oval, near Peace Boulevard. At the Downtown Campus the VIA stop is located at Buena Vista and Frio Streets.
- Route 93 IH-10 Crossroads/U.T.S.A. Express runs Monday through Friday. There are many other destinations along the way including University Park & Ride, Crossroads Park & Ride, and downtown.
- Route 94 IH-10/Fiesta Texas Express runs Monday through Friday and limited Saturday and Sunday hours. Other destinations along the 94 route include The Rim, Fiesta Texas, Crossroads Park & Ride and Downtown.
- The two VIA Park & Ride locations offer the convenience of parking without a permit and accessing the campus using the VIA routes 93 or 94. The University Park & Ride is located below the IH10 and Loop 1604 interchange. The Crossroads Park & Ride is located at 151 Crossroads Blvd.
- Route 603 services University Park and Ride, University Business Park, and the Medical Center Transit Center.
- Route 605 services Braun Station and Mainland.
- Route 660 travels between UTSA and Northwest Vista College providing an easy and inexpensive way to get to UTSA from the quickly developing far west and northwest areas of San Antonio. This route runs Monday through Saturday and offers convenient stops at the major intersections and retail centers along Loop 1604.
Routes serving the Main Campus are 93, 94, 603, 605 and 660.
**VIA Announces New Primo Service**
VIA Primo, Bexar County’s first high-capacity Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) line, is scheduled to begin service on December 17th. It will serve the Fredericksburg Road corridor running from the Main Campus to the Medical Center and on to the Downtown Campus. Benefits include modern style high-capacity CNG powered buses with free Wi-Fi, LCD information displays, real-time arrival information along the route, transit signal priority to speed up travel times and the ability to carry bikes on board.
Students, faculty and staff can also take advantage of other VIA services for travel throughout the San Antonio area.
- VIA Monthly Big Pass: For UTSA students and employees: The monthly bus passes are available at all VIA Transit Centers, Park & Ride locations, most San Antonio H-E-B stores, and other retail outlets.
- VIA Trans: For those customers who cannot ride the bus because of a disability, VIA offers paratransit transportation service. Business Auxiliary Services Transportation has four (4) VIA Trans stops on campus.
- Oval at the Via Bus Stop
- West Campus at BSA front door
- Convocation Center bus shelter in Brackenridge Lot 1 (BK1), formerly lot 5
- Ford Lot (FL), formerly lot 7, south of BSE on South Paseo
- Want to save money at the pump? VIA offers a vanpool program for Faculty and Staff. For more information visit the VIA web site at VIA VanPools.
- To find out more information about routes, scheduling, special services, or fares, go to www.viainfo.net or call (210) 362-2020.
Semester Pass: If you’re a UTSA student and would like to use the Via bus system to travel around town, the Semester Pass is an economical solution. The Semester Pass is valid for five months of unlimited rides for one semester. Semester Passes are sold at the UC on Main Campus or at the Student Activities office in the Durango Building on the Downtown campus, and are available for fall and spring semesters only.