It is our privilege at the UTSA University Career Center to 'Serve those who have Served'. We are pleased to offer an array of professional career development services and professional one on one career counseling to assist veterans with their unique career development needs. We have a large staff of professional career counselors who will work with you individually to help you tailor your career path and choose the occupational area that is the best fit for you.
How can we be of Service to You?
- We can assist the veteran student with identification of transferable skills from their military service and training
- Provide career assessments to help identify career interests and define career path preferences
- Teach professional resume writing skills and cover letter development
- Coach individual on interview skills and hold mock interviews to polish interview presentation
- Teach valuable Job Search skills including federal job search and application procedures
- Teach up to date networking techniques that will help connect you to professions of interest