Planning must consider all of the elements appropriate to the effort being undertaken, consider all stakeholder’s interest and concerns, develop effective alternatives, support negotiations to reach the most effective alternative and monitor implementation. Scheduling is the process that converts a project work plan into a road map, which if followed, will assure timely project completion. Scheduling is one of the tools used for monitoring and controlling projects to ensure objectives of cost, quality and time are met and provide a baseline against which progress is monitored, measured, reported and controlled.
Upon completion of this course, the student will understand how to:
- Set goals and objectives
- Gather stakeholder input and information
- Determine & select feasible alternative plans
- Communicate & implement the plan
- Adjust the plan to meet new conditions
- Review the effectiveness of the plan against attainment of objectives
- Convert the plan into a schedule
- Utilize schedules to monitor, control and report work progress
- Analyze the schedule to identify cortical activities and work paths and forecast future trends.
Course Price: $988
(Active Duty Military Personnel $917)
Total Contact Hours: 45 (4.5 CEUs)
Register Here for "Planning and Scheduling" Course