The mission of the Fiscal Services office is to provide the accurate billing of all student related charges, the professional collection and processing of payments, issuance of refunds and deposits of funds in a timely manner for the entire UTSA community. We are committed to providing this customer service to assist our students and their families with their financial obligations to the University in the most effective, informed and courteous manner possible.
We have two locations for your convenience:
|Main Campus||Downtown Campus|
|John Peace Library (JPL), 1.03.06||Frio Street Building, 1.508|
Monday – Friday: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Monday – Friday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Attention UTSA students
Starting in November, exciting changes are coming to your Fiscal Services online experience. Fiscal Services is partnering with TouchNet to provide you with a new way to pay and view your bill.
Once logged-in to the TouchNet system, you will be able to;
- View your account summary and recent account activity.
- View and print statements.
- Make payments using your credit card (MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), checking or saving accounts without having to sign into a different website
- View your payment history and schedule payments. Store your payment information, instead of entering it each time.
- Setup Authorized Users for the purpose of making payments on your behalf. Please Note – authorized users do not have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information
- Go mobile! Pay tuition and fees, get account balances, and view statements from your smartphone. Opt-in for text message notifications
- Prefer to not use your UTSA email address? Add an alternate email account in Payment Profiles
- Sign up for the installment plan.
Keep an eye out during the fall semester for more information.
|01/05/2012: Procard/Travel Card Administration (PTCA) Office Website Published - This new office reports to the Controller's Office and is located at University Heights (UH).|
|01/02/2012: Credit Card Payment Policy - Changed the credit card payment convenience fee (i.e. discount charge) from 1.855% to 2.0%.|
|01/02/2012: Credit Card Processing Methods - Quick Reference Chart - Added the credit card payment convenience fee (i.e. discount charge) to the Fiscal Services (FSO) payment processing method.|
|01/02/2012: Credit Card Payment Form - Changed the credit card payment convenience fee (i.e. discount charge) from 1.855% to 2.0%.|
|01/02/2012: Deposit Transmittal Form - Changed the credit card payment convenience fee (i.e. discount charge) from 1.855% to 2.0%.|