Show/Hide University Links
UTSA Roadrunner Body

Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion

Make a gift

Is your student organization planning an event for which you need support? Are you looking for co-sponsorship from the Student Center for Community and Inclusion? For more information on making a request and the criteria required on co-sponsorship, please click here.

Departments or Faculty/Staff Associations seeking to collaborate with a request for funding should complete and submit a Collaborative Co-Sponsorship Packet.