The Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion is committed to fostering a campus culture that promotes active engagement through service and social justice. We seek to empower and develop all members of the UTSA community to celebrate our diversity and enrich our community by providing varied educational opportunities and support services.
The Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion seeks to be a nationally recognized diversity and service center.
The Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion strives for cross-cultural understanding and an enriched community.
- Providing meaningful dialogues across identities while supporting single group interests.
- Exploring the educational benefits of active citizenship.
- Access to higher education and retention efforts which encourage the success, educational and professional development of all individuals.
- Cross-Cultural collaboration with the San Antonio community through intentional programs and service, which enhance the community involvement and academic mission of UTSA.
- Guidance, training, and support to other campus units towards the accomplishment of a vision of inclusion and citizenship.