Property of the University, regardless of condition, must be picked up by Surplus Property.
Contact UTSA Recycling for information on disposing of hazardous materials.
Printer toner catridges and batteries
Bring these to the mail room. Pick-up can be arranged for large items or quantities.
Our recycling and waste minimization efforts depend upon the support and cooperation of the UTSA community. Here are some things you can do to help:
- Use spell check and print preview, and make double-sided copies/printouts when possible.
- Used paper makes great scratch pad material. Use and re-use!
- Use rechargeable batteries instead of throwaways.
- Stop unwanted mail and return unneeded brochures, catalogs, etc.
- Prefer cloth to paper products when appropriate.
- Purchase in bulk whenever possible. Less packaging!
- Utilize the many recycling containers on campus.
For more information, Contact UTSA Recycling