Welcome to the Interfraternity Council
If you are up for a fun and interesting rollercoaster ride of life long memories, leadership experience, and brotherhood, then Fraternity membership is the place for you. The fraternities in IFC at UTSA offer a home to just about any man at our University. Fraternity membership places emphasis on leadership, service, academics, and social interaction with fellow students.
Basic Objectives of the Interfraternity Council
- To promote the interests of the University, which include scholarship, leadership and citizenship.
- To act as the representative government of all IFC member fraternities.
- To facilitate communication and cooperation between member fraternities and the University administration, faculty, student body, other student organizations, and the greater San Antonio community.
- To provide a Judiciary Board called the Fraternity Review Board for matters concerning one or more Men’s General Fraternities, which involve other member fraternities.
- To provide programs to foster personal, scholastic, social, leadership, and brotherhood development among member fraternities and their members.
- To act as a forum for discussion of ideas and questions of mutual interest, and to present to the member fraternities such recommendations as the IFC deems fit.