- Have a UTSA cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Enrolled as a Full Time undergraduate student (12 hours or more)
- Must be returning as a Full Time undergraduate student for the Fall 2014 semester.
- Click here for 2014 LeaderShape Institute Participant Application.
- Click here for 2014 LeaderShape Institute Cluster Facilitator Application (faculty and staff only).
The LeaderShape® Institute is an intensive, energizing, six-day educational experience designed to equip young adults to become extraordinary leaders. Each session of The LeaderShape® Institute is comprised of approximately 60-70 students.
The LeaderShape® Institute helps participants explore not only what they want to do, but who they want to be. We believe integrity is at the heart of leadership. As a result, the Institute creates space to identify core values and explore how individual choices have an impact on congruence and how we are perceived as leaders.
The Institute’s curriculum is presented by a group of facilitators who are all highly respected in their own professions and serve as excellent role models for the students.
- Day 1: Building Community
- Day 2: The Value of One, The Power of All
- Day 3: Challenging What Is, Looking to What Could Be
- Day 4: Bringing Vision to Reality
- Day 5: Living and Leading with Integrity
- Day 6: Staying in Action
The 2014 LeaderShape Institute will take place May 11th - 16th.