TRC Tutoring Services
We’re still here!
We just look a little different.
Here’s what you need to know:
Tutoring is now online!
- F2F tutoring sessions
- Virtual experience
- Awesome tools & resources
- Same hours of operation
- Same great tutors!
Teamwork makes your Roadrunner dream work!
- Online tutoring agreement
- Helps maintain a professional atmosphere
- Assists in improving our services as we transition to this online tutoring platform
Appointment need to knows
- 1-on-1, ½ hour virtual sessions
- Miss more than 2 sessions without notifying us requires supervisor approval for a reschedule
- Your video/audio equipment must be functional
- No same day appointments
How you can aid in your own success
- Ensure you have all material needed for your sessions readily available
- Ensure your device has functioning video/audio capabilities
- Bring a positive & ready-to-learn mindset!
Steps to scheduling your appointment
- Have your student credentials ready
- Click HERE to fill out the form
- Fill out required fields
- WAIT for your confirmation
- Be ready to learn!
- *Any appointments made after 5pm will be scheduled the following morning*
Call us with your questions at 210.458.6783
Welcome to Tutoring Services!
Tutoring Services provides academic support to currently enrolled UTSA students through a number of programs. The goal of the programs is to help students become independent and life-long learners through the guidance of the tutors and development of problem solving skills.
Tutoring Services’ programs are accredited through the National Tutoring Association (NTA). Accreditation means that the Tutoring Services programs meet nationally accepted standards for tutor selection, tutor training, and tutor evaluation, as well as for overall program management and evaluation.