Regalia and Announcements
- All participants must wear academic regalia
- Regalia that was pre-ordered during Grad Fest at the Main Campus or through the Herff Jones website will be available for pick up at the Rowdy Campus Store on the Main Campus beginning May 3, 2016.
- Regalia that was pre-ordered during Grad Fest at the Downtown Campus will be available for pick up at the Downtown Campus bookstores beginning May 3, 2016.
- The tassel is worn on the right side of the cap for Undergraduates until the end of the commencement ceremony when graduates are instructed to shift the tassel to the left side. The tassel is worn on the left side for Master's and Doctoral.
- You are encouraged to wear dark shoes, since dark accessories have a more favorable appearance with the formal academic wear.
For those students who were not able to pre-order, regalia (cap, gown, tassel, etc) will be available for purchase beginning May 4, 2016. The regalia will only be available for purchase at the Rowdy Campus Store on the Main Campus.
Announcements can be purchased at the campus bookstore or order directly through the Herff Jones website.