The @UTSA social media channels engage, inform and entertain our Roadrunner community.
Have a signature event or accomplishment that you’d like to promote on the @UTSA channels? DM us or send us an email with a great photo for consideration. We’re especially interested in academics and research news, campus life, and the impact Roadrunners are making in their communities.
Social Media Student Street Team
Join Our Team!
If you’re interested in learning about the ever-evolving media world and you’re a current student at UTSA, we’d love to have you join our UTSA Social Media Student Street Team. Learn how to promote a brand, engage with a variety of audiences, cover various events and programs, and build your resume for the growing social media industry.
As a member of our Student Street Team, you will:
- Help cover various events on campus, such as Fiesta UTSA, Best Fest, Homecoming and Rowdy Gras on Twitter and Instagram
- Cover sporting events such as baseball games, volleyball games, basketball games, etc. on Twitter and Instagram Stories
- Send in regular content of daily student life (i.e. sitting by the Sombrilla, hanging out around campus, at student organizations) for posting on Twitter and Instagram
Returning members may also:
- Learn about metrics tracking and engagement rates
- Learn how to read an audience and tailor content while maintaining a specific voice
Social Media Specialist II