PrintSpot Mac OS X Installation Instructions
You can utilize PrintSpot MobilePrint and this print driver concurrently. All prints from these products, including jobs sent from a computer in the SCS labs, route through your account and are stored in your queue for 24 hours. Simply walk up to any PrintSpot printer and swipe your ID card or enter your myUTSA ID and Passphrase, and click print. It’s that simple!
Mac OSX versions 10.6 and above are supported. Once downloaded, you can open and install the Popup.pkg file onto your computer. A successful install will add the "PrintSpotAllWithPopUps" printer to the list of Printers under System Preferences.
A successful install will add the "PrintSpotAllWithPopUps" printer to the list of Printers under System Preferences.
1. Download the Mac Client Package. A window will pop-up with the mac install file. Select Popup.pkg and double click to launch it.
2. The setup will open, go ahead and click continue for the introduction and Read Me.
3. Select the Destination that you would like to install the PrintSpot Driver to. (For Default, click Install)
4. Next, a pop-up asking for an administrator's account will appear. Enter the Username and Password of a user account on the computer that has administrative privileges. After, select Install Software.
5. If the installation is successful, you will see the following screen. (You may click close to exit.)
6. The printer now should show up under system preferences. You can verify by clicking the "Apple" logo in the top left corner of the screen by selecting "System Preferences". Within the "System Preferences window, navigate to Print & Scan. Properly configured, PrintSpot should appear this way on a Mac Computer.