Changing the Future of Science
Leaders emerge from the College of Sciences — in research and in education. Our programs impart the knowledge and skills required for success in competitive global marketplaces. We seek to inspire students of all ages and backgrounds to pursue research and applied sciences through traditional learning; collaborative, hands-on work; and outreach to pre-college aged students.
Click job title to view requirements and application.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor -- Augmented and Virtual Reality-Computing Education
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor -- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality-Immersive Technology
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor -- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality-XR Human Factors/Human Computer Interaction
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor -- Quantum Computing and Information
- Assistant/Associate Professor -- Remote Sensing & Climate Variability Fall 2020
"When I was looking for colleges, I didn’t want to be just a student athlete."
– Aleya Shedd
Attention COS Staff
Show your appreciation for your fellow coworkers -- nominate them for the Staff Council Appreciation Award.
Click here for information.
Innovator of the Year: Dr. Stanton McHardy
Recipients of Issued Intellectual Property: Dr. Banglin Chen, Dr. Christopher Navara, Dr. Arturo Ponce-Pedraza, and Dr. Ravi Sandhu
Licensing Revenue: Dr. Doug Frantz » read more