College of Sciences
December 15, 2019
Announcements are available at the campus bookstore or through the Herff Jones website.
Official UTSA rings are on display in the Alumni Programs Office and at the UTSA Bookstore and may be ordered at either location. Visit the UTSA Alumni Association website for more information.
Diplomas are mailed approximately 60 days after the official close of the semester. Transcripts with degree information are available approximately 30 days after the close of the semester.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for a list of FAQs pertaining to graduation.
A professional photographer will take a photo of each student receiving a diploma. Information concerning these photographs will be mailed and emailed to you within 10 days of the commencement ceremony. Contact Flash Photography for more information.
- All participants must wear academic regalia.
- Preorder caps and gowns, tassels and more during Grad Fest.
- Pre-ordered regalia will be available for pick up at the UTSA Bookstore.
- Late orders for regalia will be available to purchase at the UTSA Bookstore.
- If unable to attend Grad Fest, purchase regalia directly through the Herff Jones website.
See the Commencement website.
For those unable to attend commencement, there are alternative ways to watch the ceremony. There will be a live feed of the ceremony and a delayed broadcast. See the Commencement website for the live stream link.
Graduation Coordination office at (210) 458-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Events Center (210) 458-6110
College of Sciences Information
Office of the Dean (210) 458-4450 or email@example.com