Salina Cram, Chair
Tuesdsays at 5:30 p.m.
- Researches student concerns related to the administrative units reporting to the University Provost and the Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Recommends Policy and actions to the Provost
Related University Standing Committees
- Core Curriculum Committee (1 Student Representative)
- Quantitative Literacy Committee (1 Student Representative)
- Extended Education Committee (2 Student Representatives)
- Graduation Ceremonies Committee (1 Student Representative, preferably a senior)
- University Libraries
- Work closely with the Provost to carry out the plans outlined in GRIP and the Freshman Initiative.
- Academic Affairs will be working to improve Blackboard.
Pushed to repaired squeaky seats in classrooms, Pushed to install academic software on UTSA computers, help establish the class registration waitlist and worked closely with the Dean of Libraries.