- Peer Models of Excellence
- Comparison Data
- Arizona State University
- Florida International University
- George Mason University
- Georgia State University
- Portland State University
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of Maryland, BC
- University of Central Florida
Classroom to Career
- Expanding Business Education & Career Engagement
Graduate Student Success
- Honors Residential College
Institute of Texan Cultures Initiative
Integrated Design Initiative
San Antonio Workforce Initiative
- Strategic Faculty Hiring
Student Success Center
- Classroom to Career
Operational Excellence Initiatives
Campus Re-Opening Initiatives
Upcoming & Past Initiatives
- Presidential Initiatives
Peer Models of Excellence
Strategic Planning and Implementation Pathway
Institute of Texan Cultures
The Institute of Texan Cultures Initiative seeks to align ITC more directly to the educational mission of UTSA. One of ITC’s greatest assets is that it is part of the university — the goal of this initiative is to capitalize on that connection as ITC pursues its mission to give voice to the experiences of people from across the globe who call Texas home.
- Create a new position for Director of Academic Research, whose primary duty will be to enhance ongoing collaborations between the museum and UTSA’s academic programs to create new learning opportunities for UTSA students.
- Align ITC operations with UTSA Libraries to leverage the Libraries’ administrative resources and expertise in managing academic collections.
- Develop a new strategic plan for the museum to focus on creating more engaging educational and cultural experiences.