Welcome to Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice
The Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice's (MSCEJ) mission is to promote an equitable and socially just campus for students through community building, campus advocacy, education and programming.
To achieve this mission,
- We offer equity and social justice focused trainings for students, faculty and staff
- We build programs and events in collaboration with student organizations that reflect the cultural backgrounds and needs of historically marginalized student populations
- We are intentional about creating programs and events that foster community and reflection
- We support students' desires to build social justice and equity leadership skills
Partnerships with student organizations and faculty and staff associations is a big part of how we connect with the UTSA community. If you have an interest in connecting with us as an organization, contact us or stop by for a chat. If you are a student that is not a member of a student organization but would like to be involved, reach out to the Multicultural Advisory Council (MAC). MAC is a sponsored student organization in our department and can connect students to events, activities and more.
- Stay informed about upcoming MSCEJ events on our RowdyLink
- Learn more about faculty and staff affinity groups
- Connect with the Multicultural Advisory Council about funding for RSO programming
- Consider nominating a student for a MSCEJ award
- Build your equity and social justice knowledge
- Make a donation for MSCEJ Programming and Scholarships