Welcome to Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice
The Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice's (MSCEJ) mission is to promote an equitable and socially just campus for students through community building, campus advocacy, education and programming.
To achieve this mission,
- We offer equity and social justice focused trainings for students, faculty and staff
- We build programs and events in collaboration with student organizations that reflect the cultural backgrounds and needs of historically marginalized student populations
- We are intentional about creating programs and events that foster community and reflection
- We support students' desires to build social justice and equity leadership skills
Black History Month
The theme for this year's UTSA's celebration is Resistance. Persistence. Excellence. Join us in recognizing and celebrating the the contributions of Black Americans to our university, our city, our state and our nation.
To see the full listing of events visit https://www.utsa.edu/blackhistorymonth/.
- Stay informed about upcoming MSCEJ events on our RowdyLink
- Learn more about faculty and staff affinity groups
- Connect with the Multicultural Advisory Council about funding for RSO programming
- Consider nominating a student for a MSCEJ award
- Build your equity and social justice knowledge
- Make a donation for MSCEJ Programming and Scholarships