Welcome to Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice
The Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice's (MSCEJ) mission is to promote an equitable and socially just campus for students through community building, campus advocacy, education and programming.
To achieve this mission,
- We offer equity and social justice focused trainings for students, faculty and staff
- We build programs and events in collaboration with student organizations that reflect the cultural backgrounds and needs of historically marginalized student populations
- We are intentional about creating programs and events that foster community and reflection
- We support students' desires to build social justice and equity leadership skills
Visit our New Location
The Multicultural Student Center for Equity and Justice (MSCEJ) held a Grand Opening of our new space in HEB Student Union 2.206 on Tuesday, September 28, 2021. The suite includes offices and a conference room. Adjacent is a beautiful multifunctional lounge space with a variety of comfortable seating options and large screens. The lounge can be used by students, student organizations, and UTSA colleagues. On occasion, events may be hosted in the space as well. Come over and see us sometime – HSU 2.206.
- Stay informed about upcoming MSCEJ events on our RowdyLink
- Learn more about faculty and staff affinity groups
- Connect with the Multicultural Advisory Council about funding for RSO programming
- Consider nominating a student for a MSCEJ award
- Build your equity and social justice knowledge
- Make a donation for MSCEJ Programming and Scholarships