A simpler way to connect with your Academic Advisor
Inspire is a new tool to help UTSA students more easily connect with your Academic Advisor. With Inspire, you can schedule advising appointments yourself—just view your Advisor’s open appointment slots and pick the time the best fits your schedule.
The UTSA Inspire portal allows you to connect with your advisors and resources, helping you stay on track and build more meaningful relationships.
How to make an advising appointment using UTSA Inspire:
- Go to the UTSA Inspire portal and click Login with NetID
- You’ll be redirected to log in using your myUTSA ID
- On the Inspire main screen, under Connect, click Schedule Appointment.
- Under Search Office(s) to begin, select Academic Advising
- Under Advisor(s), select your assigned Academic Advisor
- Select your preferred Start Date and End Date
- Press Search
- Available appointments will be indicated by a bold blue box. Select your preferred date and time by clicking on Schedule, then fill out the additional information:
- Select an Appointment Modality (in-person or virtual)
- Select the Session Topic you wish to discuss with your Academic Advisor
- Add additional details in the Session Note, if needed
- Click Schedule Appointment to finalize your appointment
- You are ready to go! Your booked appointment will be visible in the My Appointments and Events tab at the top of the Calendar page.