Who We Are
The Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) at UTSA consists of students who understand the need for accountability and support while pursuing their degree at UTSA. Students receive support through campus meetings, planned events and community outreach and service projects. Members are asked to meet participation guidelines and benefit from a campus community, scholarships, sober socials, trips and personal development.
Graduate Assistant, The Center for Collegiate Recovery
- We believe ongoing care and support are essential for individuals seeking long term recovery.
- We respect and value diversity in all individuals.
- We understand the need for accountability in our lives for full development.
- We value the critical role of peer support for one’s recovery.
- We adhere to guiding principles of Honesty, Love, Service and Willingness.