Skip to Search Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content

Directory Help

Updating your personal information

Your personal information can be updated through UTShare/PeopleSoft. After logging into UTShare/PeopleSoft the Employee Self Service (ESS) tab will allow you to update your Personal Information.

If you do not have access to UTShare/PeopleSoft, please contact SPOC at 458-7762 about getting access.


Please visit the UTShare/PeopleSoft web page to report errors. Your assistance in identifying all errors is greatly appreciated.